Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - December 14
Friday - 12/14/2012, 7:31pm EST
U.S. Cyber Challenge
The winner of the U.S. Cyber Challenge competition is breaking some new ground. Karen Evans, the national director of the organization and the and former E-Gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget, joins In Depth to discuss the recent competition.
Events Results for Fall 2012 Cyber Competition (related link)
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
It's the 25th anniversary of the Federal Employee Retirement System. Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to help answer the age-old question: Which is better FERS or CSRS?
CSRS vs. FERS, Again (related link)
Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
The leadership positions are starting to fill up and move around for Obama's second term. Barry Pavel, director of the Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security for the Atlantic Council, joins In Depth to discuss the second-term leadership shuffle.
Also on the show:
Facebook, FBI team up to crack botnet ring (InfoSecurity Magazine)
40 percent of attempted confidential technology thefts from Asia-Pacific region (Defense Security Service)