Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - December 14
Friday - 12/14/2012, 7:31pm EST
U.S. Cyber Challenge
The winner of the U.S. Cyber Challenge competition is breaking some new ground. Karen Evans, the national director of the organization and the and former E-Gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget, joins In Depth to discuss the recent competition.
Events Results for Fall 2012 Cyber Competition (related link)
Senior Benefits Director
National Institute of Transition Planning
It's the 25th anniversary of the Federal Employee Retirement System. Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to help answer the age-old question: Which is better FERS or CSRS?
CSRS vs. FERS, Again (related link)
Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security, Atlantic Council
The leadership positions are starting to fill up and move around for Obama's second term. Barry Pavel, director of the Brent Scowcroft Center on International Security for the Atlantic Council, joins In Depth to discuss the second-term leadership shuffle.
Also on the show:
Facebook, FBI team up to crack botnet ring (InfoSecurity Magazine)
40 percent of attempted confidential technology thefts from Asia-Pacific region (Defense Security Service)