Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Pentagon Solutions: How DoD should plan strategy amid downsized budget
Thursday - 12/13/2012, 3:15pm EST
With or without sequestration, senior Pentagon officials have said they plan on trimming the massive DoD budget. But the planning for reduced military spending has not occurred in a vacuum, as "the world is experiencing growing turbulence," Krepinevich wrote in a commentary for Foreign Affairs, Strategy in a Time of Austerity: Why the Pentagon Should Focus on Assuring Access
Click the audio player to hear Krepinevich discuss how the Pentagon can develop a strategy amid a downsized budget, the importance of security partnerships and the "anti-access/area-denial" (A2/AD) capabilities of emerging threats.