Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - December 11
Tuesday - 12/11/2012, 6:49pm EST
Assistant for Administration
Secretary of the Navy
It's getting down to the wire for the 2012 Combined Federal Campaign. The official end of the contribution season is this Saturday, and agencies aren't expecting an extension this year. Carla Lucchino, the assistant for administration to the Secretary of the Navy, runs the Navy's CFC program. She discusses the Navy's giving goals this year.
Some of the government's largest contractors are also some of the largest contributors to employee pension plans. And according to a new analysis, the gap between those plans' obligations and what they've got in the bank is growing wider and wider. Nick Taborek, a Bloomberg Government reporter, joins In Depth to discuss the underfunded pension plans of top Defense contractors.
Defense Contractor Pensions Worsen With U.S. Cut (requires subscription)
Also on the show: