Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - December 11
Tuesday - 12/11/2012, 6:49pm EST
Assistant for Administration
Secretary of the Navy
It's getting down to the wire for the 2012 Combined Federal Campaign. The official end of the contribution season is this Saturday, and agencies aren't expecting an extension this year. Carla Lucchino, the assistant for administration to the Secretary of the Navy, runs the Navy's CFC program. She discusses the Navy's giving goals this year.
Some of the government's largest contractors are also some of the largest contributors to employee pension plans. And according to a new analysis, the gap between those plans' obligations and what they've got in the bank is growing wider and wider. Nick Taborek, a Bloomberg Government reporter, joins In Depth to discuss the underfunded pension plans of top Defense contractors.
Defense Contractor Pensions Worsen With U.S. Cut (requires subscription)
Also on the show: