Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - December 6
Thursday - 12/6/2012, 8:54pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Chris Fornecker — Director of Center for Governmentwide Acquisition Contracts, General Services Administration
The General Services Administration's new Government Wide Acquisition Contract Dashboard is live. It's a one-stop-shop for looking at updates to all non-classified contract information.
Chris Fornecker the director for GWACs for the General Services Administration, joins In Depth to discuss the new dashboard.
Maj. Nicholas Miller — Chief Information Officer, Arlington National Cemetery
The Arlington National Cemetery has unrolled an electronic database and suite of mobile apps to help people understand more about the 400,000 gravesites there.
Maj. Nick Miller, the chief information officer of Arlington National Cemetery, joins In Depth to discuss how the Army rolled out the app.
More from the special series, Gov 3.0: It's Mobile
Joe Brennan — Corporate Regional Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
Lease awards from the General Services Administration fell 96 percent in 2012. But signs point to a strong recovery in the next two years, according to an analysis by Jones Lang LaSalle.
Joe Brennan, the corporate regional director of Jones Lang LaSalle, joins In Depth to discuss the report.
Also on the show:
Budget pressures force EEOC to shift gears (Ask the CIO)
Army to close D.C.-area contracting center in bid to reduce staff turnover (Federal News Radio)
Navy aims for accredited cybersecurity major (Marine Corps Times)
DoD Takes Aim at Supply Chain Threat (GovInfoSecurity)