Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - November 30
Friday - 11/30/2012, 6:42pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Rep. Bennie Thompson
As thing winds down in the 112th Congress, some members point to what the priorities of the 113th session should be. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller spoke with Rep. Bennie Thompson (D-Miss.), the ranking member of the House Homeland Security Committee in our "Congressional Spotlight."
Thompson discussed a letter he sent to prospective leaders of the committee.
Tammy Flanagan — Senior Benefits Director, National Institute of Transition Planning
It's that time of year again — open season. Tammy Flanagan, the senior benefits director for the National Institute of Transition Planning, joins In Depth to provide five top tips for Open Season.
Trey Hodgkins — Senior Vice President and Leader of TechAmerica's Global Public Sector team
The Federal Information Technology Acquisition Reform Act, introduced by Rep. Darrell Issa (R-Calif.), aims to bring federal IT back to its core values. But as much as the process needs to refocus it should also keep an eye on the future, many on the industry side say.
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president of TechAmerica and leader of the group's global public sector team, joins In Depth, to discuss the group's concerns with the bill.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Eric Crusius — Senior Attorney, Centre Law Group
Say sequestration happens and the automatic budget cuts fall across the government. Knowing how to manage your agency's contracts could help a lot during that time. And the same goes for contractors themselves.
Eric Crusius, joins In Depth to discuss his five (tongue-in-cheek) reasons Congress hasn't dealt with sequestration yet and some real-world advice to agencies for managing their contracts during the uncertanty.
Also on the show: