Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Accelera Solutions' Joe Brown on the mobility environment
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 3:39pm EST
He also discussed Accelera Solutions' offerings in virtualization, bring-your-own-device and other mobility measures, and continuity-of-operations and disaster recovery applications.
"Most of these technologies are centered around the foundation of virtualization technology ... A lot of people are using cloud computing environments to deliver these solutions to their end users," he said.
From Brown's official bio:
|Mr. Brown is President and co-founder of Accelera Solutions. He is responsible for the structure, strategy and execution of Accelera's sales and marketing team. Additionally, Brown is the senior technologist and chief architect whereby he contributes his expertise in virtualization technology to continually evaluate new technology partners and manage the company's position within the virtualization community.
Mr. Brown leveraged his experience at Citrix Systems to build a world class sales and marketing organization which earned Accelera numerous awards and a reputation as the market leader in providing virtualization solutions. Brown brings over a decade of direct, hands-on virtualization experience and has the unique ability to blend technical with business. As a result, he sits on the Dell Enterprise Architecture Council and the Citrix Platinum Advisory Council.