Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Accelera Solutions' Joe Brown on the mobility environment
Thursday - 11/15/2012, 3:39pm EST
He also discussed Accelera Solutions' offerings in virtualization, bring-your-own-device and other mobility measures, and continuity-of-operations and disaster recovery applications.
"Most of these technologies are centered around the foundation of virtualization technology ... A lot of people are using cloud computing environments to deliver these solutions to their end users," he said.
From Brown's official bio:
|Mr. Brown is President and co-founder of Accelera Solutions. He is responsible for the structure, strategy and execution of Accelera's sales and marketing team. Additionally, Brown is the senior technologist and chief architect whereby he contributes his expertise in virtualization technology to continually evaluate new technology partners and manage the company's position within the virtualization community.
Mr. Brown leveraged his experience at Citrix Systems to build a world class sales and marketing organization which earned Accelera numerous awards and a reputation as the market leader in providing virtualization solutions. Brown brings over a decade of direct, hands-on virtualization experience and has the unique ability to blend technical with business. As a result, he sits on the Dell Enterprise Architecture Council and the Citrix Platinum Advisory Council.