Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - November 14
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 7:18pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Michael Nelson — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
Cloud computing may be about to hit a big roadblock in an unlikely venue — the Supreme Court.
Michael Nelson, a technology policy analyst for Bloomberg Government, joins In Depth to discuss why the outcome of a Supreme Court case — Clapper v. Amnesty International — is important to the future of cloud computing.
BGov: Future of Internet, Cloud in Supreme Court's Hands (requires subscription)
Gary Engel — Director of Financial Management and Assurance, GAO
As the national debt grows every year, the federal government owes more money to one of its largest creditors ... the federal government.
Gary Engle, director of Financial Management and Assurance at the Government Accountability Office, joins In Depth to discuss GAO's recent audit of the Bureau of Public Debt.
Also on the show:
Panetta nominates Dunford to head ISAF Forces (DoD release)