Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - November 14
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 7:18pm EST
Michael Nelson — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
Cloud computing may be about to hit a big roadblock in an unlikely venue — the Supreme Court.
Michael Nelson, a technology policy analyst for Bloomberg Government, joins In Depth to discuss why the outcome of a Supreme Court case — Clapper v. Amnesty International — is important to the future of cloud computing.
BGov: Future of Internet, Cloud in Supreme Court's Hands (requires subscription)
Gary Engel — Director of Financial Management and Assurance, GAO
As the national debt grows every year, the federal government owes more money to one of its largest creditors ... the federal government.
Gary Engle, director of Financial Management and Assurance at the Government Accountability Office, joins In Depth to discuss GAO's recent audit of the Bureau of Public Debt.
Also on the show:
Panetta nominates Dunford to head ISAF Forces (DoD release)