Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - November 14
Wednesday - 11/14/2012, 7:18pm EST
Michael Nelson — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
Cloud computing may be about to hit a big roadblock in an unlikely venue — the Supreme Court.
Michael Nelson, a technology policy analyst for Bloomberg Government, joins In Depth to discuss why the outcome of a Supreme Court case — Clapper v. Amnesty International — is important to the future of cloud computing.
BGov: Future of Internet, Cloud in Supreme Court's Hands (requires subscription)
Gary Engel — Director of Financial Management and Assurance, GAO
As the national debt grows every year, the federal government owes more money to one of its largest creditors ... the federal government.
Gary Engle, director of Financial Management and Assurance at the Government Accountability Office, joins In Depth to discuss GAO's recent audit of the Bureau of Public Debt.
Also on the show:
Panetta nominates Dunford to head ISAF Forces (DoD release)