Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - November 13
Tuesday - 11/13/2012, 5:42pm EST
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-Chief, GovExec
A hiring freeze could be right on the heels of the current pay freeze. And for some agencies it's already arrived.
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of GovExec, joins In Depth to discuss why a federal civilian hiring freeze could take center stage in deficit-reduction negotiations.
Humberto Sanchez — Staff writer, Roll Call
Today is Congress' first day back, and already the lame-duck session is shaping up to be busier than most. Between sequestration, cybersecurity legislation and leadership nominations, Congress has plenty of work to do.
Humberto Sanchez, a staff writer at Roll Call joins In Depth to discuss what's on lawmakers' must-do list.
Alan Chvotkin — Executive Vice President and Counsel, Professional Services Council
The Pentagon's plan for Better Buying Power 2.0 is out today.
Deputy Secretary Ashton Carter and Undersecretary for Acquisition, Technology, and Logistics Frank Kendall released the revamped strategy at the Pentagon. (See initial details here).
Alan Chvotkin, executive vice president and counsel at the Professional Services Council, joins In Depth to discuss what vendors think of the new guidance, so far, and whether any of the group's recommendations made it into the final guidance.
Also on the show:
Pentagon Solutions: DoD's Wennergren on innovation, leadership (Federal News Radio)
US Congress looks into data brokerage privacy policies (InfoSecurity magazine)
Better Buying Power 2.0 - Livetweeting the release of DoD's new acquisition strategy (Federal News Radio)