Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - November 12
Monday - 11/12/2012, 6:56pm EST
Bob Patrick — Director of the Veterans History Project, Library of Congress
Today is Veterans Day, and all over the country people are thanking veterans for what they do, and have done for their country.
The Library of Congress is working today on preserving the experiences of veterans from all over the U.S. and all over the military as part of its Veterans History Project.
Bob Patrick, the director of the program, joins In Depth to discuss the purpose of the program.
Also on the show:
In Depth also features encore airings of some of the best interview from recent shows.
Patrick Lester, director of federal fiscal policy at OMB Watch, on strategies to reduce the impact of sequestration.
Steve Bucci, senior fellow at the Heritage Foundation on cybersecurity legislation.
Dave Wennergren, assistant deputy chief management officer at the Defense Department on innovation and leadership.
Adm. Jamie Barnett, senior vice president at the Potomac Institute for Policy Studies, on updating the Maritime Transportation Security Act.
Christine Saum, director of the urban design and plan review division at the National Capital Planning Commission, on changes to the layout surrounding the National Institutes of Health.
Rob Burton, former acting administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, on the role of the chief acquisition officer.
John Slye, advisory research analyst at Deltek, on civilian IT spending.
Gordon Lubold, national security reporter for Foreign Policy on changes to the Defense Department in Obama's second term.
Harry Raduege, chairman of the Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation, on the Worldwide Cybersecurity Summit of 2012.