Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - November 9
Friday - 11/9/2012, 2:43pm EST
Tim McManus — Vice President for Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
Every year, Federal News Radio interviews the nominees for the Service to America medals awarded by the Partnership for Public Service.
But it's not very often that we get to find out how the winners are chosen. Tim McManus, the partnership's vice president for education and outreach, joins In Depth to discuss the selection process.
Harry Raduege — Chairman of the Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation
Computer experts from around the world, from the private and public sectors and from industry and academia all met in one place to discuss ideas to solve cybersecurity issues.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show:
Cybersecurity Involves Federal, Industry Partners, Allies (American Forces Press Service)
Pentagon Solutions: DoD's Wennergren on innovation, leadership (Federal News Radio)