Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - November 9
Friday - 11/9/2012, 2:43pm EST
Tim McManus — Vice President for Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
Every year, Federal News Radio interviews the nominees for the Service to America medals awarded by the Partnership for Public Service.
But it's not very often that we get to find out how the winners are chosen. Tim McManus, the partnership's vice president for education and outreach, joins In Depth to discuss the selection process.
Harry Raduege — Chairman of the Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation
Computer experts from around the world, from the private and public sectors and from industry and academia all met in one place to discuss ideas to solve cybersecurity issues.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show:
Cybersecurity Involves Federal, Industry Partners, Allies (American Forces Press Service)
Pentagon Solutions: DoD's Wennergren on innovation, leadership (Federal News Radio)