Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - November 9
Friday - 11/9/2012, 2:43pm EST
Tim McManus — Vice President for Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
Every year, Federal News Radio interviews the nominees for the Service to America medals awarded by the Partnership for Public Service.
But it's not very often that we get to find out how the winners are chosen. Tim McManus, the partnership's vice president for education and outreach, joins In Depth to discuss the selection process.
Harry Raduege — Chairman of the Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation
Computer experts from around the world, from the private and public sectors and from industry and academia all met in one place to discuss ideas to solve cybersecurity issues.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show:
Cybersecurity Involves Federal, Industry Partners, Allies (American Forces Press Service)
Pentagon Solutions: DoD's Wennergren on innovation, leadership (Federal News Radio)