Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - November 9
Friday - 11/9/2012, 2:43pm EST
Tim McManus — Vice President for Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
Every year, Federal News Radio interviews the nominees for the Service to America medals awarded by the Partnership for Public Service.
But it's not very often that we get to find out how the winners are chosen. Tim McManus, the partnership's vice president for education and outreach, joins In Depth to discuss the selection process.
Harry Raduege — Chairman of the Deloitte Center for Cyber Innovation
Computer experts from around the world, from the private and public sectors and from industry and academia all met in one place to discuss ideas to solve cybersecurity issues.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Also on the show:
Cybersecurity Involves Federal, Industry Partners, Allies (American Forces Press Service)
Pentagon Solutions: DoD's Wennergren on innovation, leadership (Federal News Radio)