Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
DoD's Wennergren on innovation, leadership
Wednesday - 11/7/2012, 5:49pm EST
In his role at DoD, Wennergren is charged with reforming and retooling the Pentagon's business operations.
Dave Wennergren, DoD assistant deputy chief management officer, and "In Depth" host Francis Rose.
Wennergren discussed DoD's new investment-management process that aims for more effective portfolio management as well as why streamlining business processes is crucial before making new technology investments.
He also discussed the importance of leadership: How federal managers can continue fostering innovation during tight financial times as well as building leadership skills into the core competencies of all managers.