Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
DoD's Wennergren on innovation, leadership
Wednesday - 11/7/2012, 5:49pm EST
In his role at DoD, Wennergren is charged with reforming and retooling the Pentagon's business operations.
Dave Wennergren, DoD assistant deputy chief management officer, and "In Depth" host Francis Rose.
Wennergren discussed DoD's new investment-management process that aims for more effective portfolio management as well as why streamlining business processes is crucial before making new technology investments.
He also discussed the importance of leadership: How federal managers can continue fostering innovation during tight financial times as well as building leadership skills into the core competencies of all managers.