Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Election 2012: In Depth interviews
Wednesday - 11/7/2012, 4:35pm EST
Dan Blair — President and CEO, National Academy of Public Administration
Changes are undoubtedly on the way for President Barack Obama's second term — from key personnel to new policies and proposals.
And getting that done is going to take a little help from the outside. Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, joins In Depth to discuss how his group and others can help jump-start Obama's second term.
Colleen Kelley — President, National Treasury Employees Union
Last night was a victory for the National Treasury Employees Union. But that was only step one in the long term agenda to represent their federal employee members.
Colleen Kelley, the president of the National Treasury Employees Union, joins In Depth to share her reaction to the election as well what the political landscape looks like for advancing some of NTEU's long-term goals.
Gordon Lubold — National Security Reporter, Foreign Policy
It's not as extreme as a new administration but there's plenty of changes coming to the Pentagon. Everything from foreign policy to the leadership of the Defense Department could look different in just a couple of months.
Gordon Lubold, a national security reporter at Foreign Policy and the author of Situation Report.
It's back to work at the Pentagon (related link)
Trey Hodgkins — Senior Vice President and leader of the Global Public Sector team, TechAmerica
As we continue our post-election coverage, the spotlight is turning to human capital, tax issues, technology and contracting issues.
Trey Hodgkins, senior vice president and leader of TechAmerica's Global Public Sector team, joins In Depth to discuss the group's reaction to the election news and what's next on the agenda for the continued working relationship with President Obama.
Also on the show:
F-35 celebrates 500th sortie as program grows (Air Force)