Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 26
Friday - 10/26/2012, 4:27pm EDT
Rob Atkinson — President of the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
Picture this: an agency without civil service and procurement rules. It's only bound by civil law, and after three years the Government Accountability Office evaluates what's working and what's not.
Rob Atkinson, the president of the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation, wrote a commentary on Nextgov envisioning just such a scenario.
Atkinson joins In Depth to discuss this scenario.
Tim McManus — Vice President for Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
An overhaul of the hiring process might help the Defense Department fill top-level vacancies for science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers, according to a new report from the National Academy of Engineering and the National Research Council.
Tim McManus, the vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joins In Depth to discuss how DoD
can improve its recruitment practices to better attract STEM talen.
Also on the show:
DHS broadens public-private efforts to combat cyber risks (Federal News Radio)