Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - October 26
Friday - 10/26/2012, 4:27pm EDT
Rob Atkinson — President of the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation
Picture this: an agency without civil service and procurement rules. It's only bound by civil law, and after three years the Government Accountability Office evaluates what's working and what's not.
Rob Atkinson, the president of the Information Technology and Innovation Foundation, wrote a commentary on Nextgov envisioning just such a scenario.
Atkinson joins In Depth to discuss this scenario.
Tim McManus — Vice President for Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
An overhaul of the hiring process might help the Defense Department fill top-level vacancies for science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) careers, according to a new report from the National Academy of Engineering and the National Research Council.
Tim McManus, the vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, joins In Depth to discuss how DoD
can improve its recruitment practices to better attract STEM talen.
Also on the show:
DHS broadens public-private efforts to combat cyber risks (Federal News Radio)