Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Exceptional Software Strategies' Ray Bowen demystifies the cloud
Thursday - 10/25/2012, 6:33pm EDT
Ray Bowen, the president and CEO of Exceptional Software Strategies, joins Industry Chatter with Francis Rose to demystify cloud computing.
From Bowen's official bio:
|Mr. Bowen has worked in the Defense Contractor Industry for more than two decades. He joined with a former colleague, Paul Stasko, to found an independent consulting firm. Within a few years, that firm became Exceptional Software Strategies, Inc. Under Mr. Bowen's leadership, Exceptional has sustained yearly growth in the area's highly competitive IT market - it expanded from the two founders in 1996 to a company with multiple contracts across the intelligence community. Exceptional is now ranked in the top 10 largest minority-owned businesses in the Baltimore area.
Mr. Bowen holds a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science from the University of Maryland, and received his Certified Information Systems Security Professional certification from the International Information Systems Security Certification Consortium.