Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Pentagon Solutions: CSIS points to latest defense contracting trends
Wednesday - 10/24/2012, 4:59pm EDT
That follows nearly two decades of increasing growth in procurement, while noncontract outlays mostly stayed flat.
The CSIS analysis, released in September, also crunched the numbers for contract spending, including:
- Spending on products, services, and research and development
- By contract type and DoD component
- Extent of competition
The group's report also provided a list of the top 20 contractors.
Guy Ben-Ari, the deputy director of the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group at CSIS, and Greg Sanders, a senior fellow with the group, joined Pentagon Solutions to discuss the latest DoD contracting trends.