Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Pentagon Solutions: CSIS points to latest defense contracting trends
Wednesday - 10/24/2012, 4:59pm EDT
That follows nearly two decades of increasing growth in procurement, while noncontract outlays mostly stayed flat.
The CSIS analysis, released in September, also crunched the numbers for contract spending, including:
- Spending on products, services, and research and development
- By contract type and DoD component
- Extent of competition
The group's report also provided a list of the top 20 contractors.
Guy Ben-Ari, the deputy director of the Defense-Industrial Initiatives Group at CSIS, and Greg Sanders, a senior fellow with the group, joined Pentagon Solutions to discuss the latest DoD contracting trends.