Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 24
Wednesday - 10/24/2012, 3:10pm EDT
Valerie Melvin — Director of information management and technology resource issues, Government Accountability Office
The Medicare computer network serves millions of healthcare providers that need to check patient eligibility — and it only about three seconds to get results.
The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services has come a long way to get real results for the citizens it serves, according to a recent review by the Government Accountability Office.
Valerie Melvin, director of information management and technology resources issues at GAO, joins In Depth to discuss the program and the steps CMS took to improve it.
CMS took steps to improve its beneficiary eligibility verification system (link to GAO report)
Also on the show: