Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - October 15
Monday - 10/15/2012, 6:37pm EDT
Larry Allen — President, Allen Federal Business Partners
Strategic sourcing has been one of the White House's biggest acquisition priorities for several years now. Several weeks ago acting director of the Office of Management and Budget Jeffrey Zients said strategic sourcing may even become mandatory for agencies.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, says if your company isn't familiar with the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative, it may be time to remedy that.
Also on the show:
The 2012 Cost of Cyber Crime Report Says Successful Attacks Doubled (InfoSecurity Magazine)
Westphal: No cuts to SOF, intel, cyber (Army.mil)