Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - October 15
Monday - 10/15/2012, 6:37pm EDT
Larry Allen — President, Allen Federal Business Partners
Strategic sourcing has been one of the White House's biggest acquisition priorities for several years now. Several weeks ago acting director of the Office of Management and Budget Jeffrey Zients said strategic sourcing may even become mandatory for agencies.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, says if your company isn't familiar with the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative, it may be time to remedy that.
Also on the show:
The 2012 Cost of Cyber Crime Report Says Successful Attacks Doubled (InfoSecurity Magazine)
Westphal: No cuts to SOF, intel, cyber (Army.mil)