Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 15
Monday - 10/15/2012, 6:37pm EDT
Larry Allen — President, Allen Federal Business Partners
Strategic sourcing has been one of the White House's biggest acquisition priorities for several years now. Several weeks ago acting director of the Office of Management and Budget Jeffrey Zients said strategic sourcing may even become mandatory for agencies.
Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, says if your company isn't familiar with the Federal Strategic Sourcing Initiative, it may be time to remedy that.
Also on the show:
The 2012 Cost of Cyber Crime Report Says Successful Attacks Doubled (InfoSecurity Magazine)
Westphal: No cuts to SOF, intel, cyber (Army.mil)