Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 8
Monday - 10/8/2012, 2:31pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Lily Whiteman — Federal Career Coach
With the across-the-board budget cuts, known as sequestration, looming and continuing debate in Congress and elsewhere over federal pay and benefits, it's clear job opportunities in the federal sector also face some ups and downs.
Lily Whiteman, a federal career coach and the author of "How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job," joins In Depth to discuss the state of the current job market in the federal sphere, tips for federal job-hunters and some myths about working for Uncle Sam.
Bill Cull — Vice President of Federal, Splunk
NASA, the National Science Foundation and the Energy Department have launched the first initiative under the Big Data Challenge. The hope is to gather information from different agencies and figure out how it could help every participant's mission.
The TechAmerica Foundation's Big Data Commission has a new report, "Demystifying Big Data," with advice on how to do just that.
IT firm Splunk is a member of TechAmerica's Big Data commission. Bill Cull, Splunk's vice president of federal, joins In Depth to discuss what the commission hopes the report can highlight.
Big data gauntlet thrown down for agencies (related story)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.