Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 4
Thursday - 10/4/2012, 5:44pm EDT
Sue Trombley — Director of Consulting, Iron Mountain
The Obama administration has laid out an ambitious roadmap for agencies to phase out the use of paper records by 2020 in favor of managing nearly all records electronically.
Sue Trombley, the director of consulting for Iron Mountain, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the ways the private sector can help agencies build on the government's guidance.
Justin Swartzlander — Contract administrator, Centre Consulting
Federal contractors on the General Services Administration's schedule have something to look forward to. Acting GSA Administrator Dan Tangherlini said he wants to cut the rate GSA charges agencies to use the strategic sourcing contracts from 2 percent to 0.75 percent, which could eventually bring in more agency business.
Justin Swartzlander, a contract administrator with Centre Consulting, joins In Depth to discuss what that means for contractors.
GSA praised for steps to reform culture, organization (related story)
Kathy Martinez — Assistant Secretary, Labor Department
October is National Disability Employee Awareness Month, and the Labor Department wants to make sure federal agencies know about all the incentives there are to hire people with disabilities.
Kathy Martinez, the assistant secretary at the Labor Department, joins In Depth to discuss the working environment for people with disabilities and how agencies participate in National Disability Employee Awareness Month.
Also on the show:
Time Remains for Absentee Voting, Official Says (Marines.mil)
Data Center Improves Self-service for ID Cards (American Forces Press Service)