Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 4
Thursday - 10/4/2012, 5:44pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Sue Trombley — Director of Consulting, Iron Mountain
The Obama administration has laid out an ambitious roadmap for agencies to phase out the use of paper records by 2020 in favor of managing nearly all records electronically.
Sue Trombley, the director of consulting for Iron Mountain, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the ways the private sector can help agencies build on the government's guidance.
Justin Swartzlander — Contract administrator, Centre Consulting
Federal contractors on the General Services Administration's schedule have something to look forward to. Acting GSA Administrator Dan Tangherlini said he wants to cut the rate GSA charges agencies to use the strategic sourcing contracts from 2 percent to 0.75 percent, which could eventually bring in more agency business.
Justin Swartzlander, a contract administrator with Centre Consulting, joins In Depth to discuss what that means for contractors.
GSA praised for steps to reform culture, organization (related story)
Kathy Martinez — Assistant Secretary, Labor Department
October is National Disability Employee Awareness Month, and the Labor Department wants to make sure federal agencies know about all the incentives there are to hire people with disabilities.
Kathy Martinez, the assistant secretary at the Labor Department, joins In Depth to discuss the working environment for people with disabilities and how agencies participate in National Disability Employee Awareness Month.
Also on the show:
Time Remains for Absentee Voting, Official Says (Marines.mil)
Data Center Improves Self-service for ID Cards (American Forces Press Service)