Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Iron Mountain's Sue Trombley on updating federal records management
Thursday - 10/4/2012, 4:51pm EDT
The directive, released the Office of Management and Budget and the National Archives and Records Administration, calls for exploring automated technologies to streamline the records-management process.
The Iron Mountain company provides information-management services. Sue Trombley, the company's director of consulting, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the ways the private sector can help agencies build on the government's guidance.
From her official bio:
|Sue Trombley, director of consulting at Iron Mountain, has more than 25 years of information technology and records management and information management experience in a variety of industries. Her specialties are enterprise information management strategy, e-mail management strategy, and electronic records roadmap development. Trombley holds a master's degree in library and information science and is a frequent speaker at association events and webinars.|