Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Iron Mountain's Sue Trombley on updating federal records management
Thursday - 10/4/2012, 4:51pm EDT
The directive, released the Office of Management and Budget and the National Archives and Records Administration, calls for exploring automated technologies to streamline the records-management process.
The Iron Mountain company provides information-management services. Sue Trombley, the company's director of consulting, joins Industry Chatter to discuss the ways the private sector can help agencies build on the government's guidance.
From her official bio:
|Sue Trombley, director of consulting at Iron Mountain, has more than 25 years of information technology and records management and information management experience in a variety of industries. Her specialties are enterprise information management strategy, e-mail management strategy, and electronic records roadmap development. Trombley holds a master's degree in library and information science and is a frequent speaker at association events and webinars.|