Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 3
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 5:30pm EDT
Nick Taborek — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
A massive contract awarded to Lockheed Martin in June to manage the Defense Information Systems Agency's Global Information Grid remains in place after the Government Accountability Office denied a bid protest from fellow contractor SAIC.
Nick Taborek, a Bloomberg Government reporter, joins In Depth to discuss GAO's decision and whether there are any further implications stemming from it.
BGov: SAIC Loses Protest of $4.6 Billion Contract Awarded to Lockheed (requires subscription)
Stan Soloway — President and CEO Professional Services Council
The Defense Department's moving to the next stage of it's better buying initiative — Better Buying Power 2.0, and the Professional Services Council has three recommendations for Undersecretary of Defense Frank Kendall.
Stan Soloway, the president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, joins In Depth to discuss the group's recommendations.
Peeking inside DoD's next version of Better Buying Power (related story)
Also on the show:
In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.