Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 3
Wednesday - 10/3/2012, 5:30pm EDT
Nick Taborek — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
A massive contract awarded to Lockheed Martin in June to manage the Defense Information Systems Agency's Global Information Grid remains in place after the Government Accountability Office denied a bid protest from fellow contractor SAIC.
Nick Taborek, a Bloomberg Government reporter, joins In Depth to discuss GAO's decision and whether there are any further implications stemming from it.
BGov: SAIC Loses Protest of $4.6 Billion Contract Awarded to Lockheed (requires subscription)
Stan Soloway — President and CEO Professional Services Council
The Defense Department's moving to the next stage of it's better buying initiative — Better Buying Power 2.0, and the Professional Services Council has three recommendations for Undersecretary of Defense Frank Kendall.
Stan Soloway, the president and CEO of the Professional Services Council, joins In Depth to discuss the group's recommendations.
Peeking inside DoD's next version of Better Buying Power (related story)
Also on the show:
In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.