Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - October 2
Tuesday - 10/2/2012, 6:30pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Tom Shoop — Editor-in-Chief, Government Executive
The Office of Management and Budget says contractors shouldn't notify their employees of potential layoffs because of sequestration. They even say they'll cover any litigation or liability costs for contractors if they follow the notification guidelines set by the Labor Department in July.
Tom Shoop, the editor-in-chief of Government Executive joins In Depth to discuss the guidance the administration is issuing about sequestration and how contractors are reacting.
Eric Basu — President, Sentek Global
Planning, not panic. That's how one small-business owner is looking at dealing with sequestration. In an commentary for the Washington Post, Eric Basu, president of Sentek Global, said the budget situation provides his company "a great opportunity to prepare for such a contingency and stress test our operational and business development processes."
Basu joines In Depth to share more tips for how small companies can prepare for the cuts.
Sean Moulton — Director of Federal Information Policy, OMB Watch
Freedom of Information Act requests for several agencies are now available through a new single-stop portal open to the public. FOIAonline is expected to eliminate duplicate requests since it will act as a repository for all FOIA requests.
Sean Moulton, the director of federal information policy at OMB Watch, joins In Depth to discuss how the site will make it easier for citizens to gain access to government information.
New FOIA portal promotes transparency, eases agency interactions (related story)
Also on the show:
In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.
DISA makes CIO changes official (DoD release)