Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - September 26
Wednesday - 9/26/2012, 3:09pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Gwynne Kostin — Director of the Digital Services Innovation Center, General Services Administration
Infinite scrolling and an app that answers even the most esoteric food safety questions are just some of the many mobile tools that agencies are building and sharing with each other.
Tomorrow, the General Services Administration and the Agriculture Department are hosting a Mobile Gov Wikithon to bring new ideas and technology to every federal agency. Gwynne Kostin, the director of GSA's Digital Services Innovation Center, joins In Depth to discuss the event.
Barbara Kinosky — President, Centre Consulting
Scam artists are everywhere and there's no exception when it comes to phony GSA Schedule companies.
Barbara Kinosky, a partner in the Centre Law Group and the president of Centre Consulting, joins In Depth to discuss how common GSA schedule scams, the warning signs and what agencies should do if they've been scammed.
Gordon Adams — Professor of International Relations, School of International Service, American University
The Aerospace Industries Association has predicted sequestration would be devastating to small-business contractors, causing at least 1 million job losses if the across-the-board budget cuts go into effect.
Gordon Adams, professor of International Relations at the School of International Service at American University, provides more insight into the budget cuts and some of the dire predictions others have made about them.
Sequestration Study: 956,181 Small Business Jobs at Risk (related link)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
J. Travis Howerton — Chief Technology Officer, National Nuclear Security Administration
Some people see a perfect storm of disruptive technology on the federal horizon, from cloud computing to data analytics and social computing. But if you're the National Nuclear Safety Administration, that storm is actually the perfect opportunity to create a more efficient government.
J. Travis Howerton, NNSA's chief technology officer, manages the agency's RightPath program, which aims to leverage those various technologies to support business transformation. He joins In Depth to discuss the program.
Also on the show:
In Depth brings you the latest cybersecurity news. Below, find links to the stories mentioned.