Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Brocade's Anthony Robbins on the government's big data challenge
Friday - 9/21/2012, 3:29pm EDT
Brocade is known for its solutions for managing large and complex data, Robbins said, an especially important technology topic today.
Brocade also provides network infrastructure solutions.
"The amount of data that the federal government is creating, in particular, is just enormous," Robbins said. "Not only is the federal government considered the largest consumer of information technology worldwide, as as segment, they are also the largest creator of data."
From his official bio:
|As Vice President of Federal Sales, Anthony Robbins is responsible for leading the Brocade sales effort to the U.S. Department of Defense, civilian agencies, and the intelligence community.
Robbins has more than 25 years of industry experience, including his previous role as Senior Vice President, North America Public Sector, at Oracle, where he led the integration, planning, and staffing of more than 200 people as Oracle acquired Sun Microsystems. Prior to that, Robbins served as Vice President, Federal, at Sun Microsystems, Inc. He was also Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Silicon Graphics, Inc. (SGI).
He has a B.S. from Jacksonville State University in Alabama.