Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Brocade's Anthony Robbins on the government's big data challenge
Friday - 9/21/2012, 3:29pm EDT
Brocade is known for its solutions for managing large and complex data, Robbins said, an especially important technology topic today.
Brocade also provides network infrastructure solutions.
"The amount of data that the federal government is creating, in particular, is just enormous," Robbins said. "Not only is the federal government considered the largest consumer of information technology worldwide, as as segment, they are also the largest creator of data."
From his official bio:
|As Vice President of Federal Sales, Anthony Robbins is responsible for leading the Brocade sales effort to the U.S. Department of Defense, civilian agencies, and the intelligence community.
Robbins has more than 25 years of industry experience, including his previous role as Senior Vice President, North America Public Sector, at Oracle, where he led the integration, planning, and staffing of more than 200 people as Oracle acquired Sun Microsystems. Prior to that, Robbins served as Vice President, Federal, at Sun Microsystems, Inc. He was also Senior Vice President of Worldwide Sales at Silicon Graphics, Inc. (SGI).
He has a B.S. from Jacksonville State University in Alabama.