Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - September 17
Monday - 9/17/2012, 5:24pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Lisa Wolfe — Program Director, Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio is kicking off its weeklong series "The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years" today. We're analyzing a wide variety of government policies and initiatives that have come about during the last four years. With us is Lisa Wolfe... She's the program manager here at the station.
Obama administration a mix of successes and failures (Full coverage of the Obama Impact series)
John Powers — Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and a leader in the firm's Merger and Acquisition Services
Government restructuring is a complicated task. But it's a lot easier to grasp if you look at it from a few different angles.
John Powers, a principal for Deloitte Consulting, LLP, and a leader of its M&A and Restructuring Practice. He joins In Depth as part of Federal News Radio's special weeklong multimedia series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Thomas Mesenbourg — Acting Director of the U.S. Census Bureau
There's been some big changes at the Census Bureau, which has undertaken an ambitious Field Regional Office Alignment.
The structure for the bureau's 12 regional offices had remained essentially unchanged for 50 years. Under the plan, the agency aimed to "eliminate layers of management, streamline business processes, and close half of those regional offices" over an 18-month time frame.
Thomas Mesenbourg, the acting director of the U.S. Census Bureau, discusses the realignment plan as part of Federal News Radio's special weeklong multimedia series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Also on the show: