Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - September 17
Monday - 9/17/2012, 5:24pm EDT
Lisa Wolfe — Program Director, Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio is kicking off its weeklong series "The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years" today. We're analyzing a wide variety of government policies and initiatives that have come about during the last four years. With us is Lisa Wolfe... She's the program manager here at the station.
Obama administration a mix of successes and failures (Full coverage of the Obama Impact series)
John Powers — Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and a leader in the firm's Merger and Acquisition Services
Government restructuring is a complicated task. But it's a lot easier to grasp if you look at it from a few different angles.
John Powers, a principal for Deloitte Consulting, LLP, and a leader of its M&A and Restructuring Practice. He joins In Depth as part of Federal News Radio's special weeklong multimedia series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Thomas Mesenbourg — Acting Director of the U.S. Census Bureau
There's been some big changes at the Census Bureau, which has undertaken an ambitious Field Regional Office Alignment.
The structure for the bureau's 12 regional offices had remained essentially unchanged for 50 years. Under the plan, the agency aimed to "eliminate layers of management, streamline business processes, and close half of those regional offices" over an 18-month time frame.
Thomas Mesenbourg, the acting director of the U.S. Census Bureau, discusses the realignment plan as part of Federal News Radio's special weeklong multimedia series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Also on the show: