Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
In Depth interviews - September 17
Monday - 9/17/2012, 5:24pm EDT
Lisa Wolfe — Program Director, Federal News Radio
Federal News Radio is kicking off its weeklong series "The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years" today. We're analyzing a wide variety of government policies and initiatives that have come about during the last four years. With us is Lisa Wolfe... She's the program manager here at the station.
Obama administration a mix of successes and failures (Full coverage of the Obama Impact series)
John Powers — Principal, Deloitte Consulting LLP and a leader in the firm's Merger and Acquisition Services
Government restructuring is a complicated task. But it's a lot easier to grasp if you look at it from a few different angles.
John Powers, a principal for Deloitte Consulting, LLP, and a leader of its M&A and Restructuring Practice. He joins In Depth as part of Federal News Radio's special weeklong multimedia series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Thomas Mesenbourg — Acting Director of the U.S. Census Bureau
There's been some big changes at the Census Bureau, which has undertaken an ambitious Field Regional Office Alignment.
The structure for the bureau's 12 regional offices had remained essentially unchanged for 50 years. Under the plan, the agency aimed to "eliminate layers of management, streamline business processes, and close half of those regional offices" over an 18-month time frame.
Thomas Mesenbourg, the acting director of the U.S. Census Bureau, discusses the realignment plan as part of Federal News Radio's special weeklong multimedia series, The Obama Impact: Evaluating the Last Four Years.
Also on the show: