Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
SAP NS2's Mark Testoni on national security, IT issues
Thursday - 9/13/2012, 5:09pm EDT
SAP NS2 is a subsidiary of SAP, which focuses on national security and critical infrastructure.
From Testoni's official bio:
|Mark Testoni has been President of the company since 2011 with responsibility for management, sales, consulting, product support, and go-to-market strategy for SAP's most secure and sensitive US government markets, customers and partners. Prior to assuming this position, Testoni served as President of SAP Public Services.
Before joining SAP, Testoni spent more than nine years at Oracle, where he was responsible for building the company's application business within the Department of Defense. He was an architect of some of Oracle's most significant business systems wins, including the largest ERP project in company history, supporting the US Air Force.
Testoni has more than 14 years of IT industry expertise and 30 years of public sector experience.
Testoni is a graduate of the University of Tampa and holds an MBA from Southern Illinois University. He served for 20 years in the US Air Force, where he specialized in financial management, information technology and logistics. He is a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.