Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
DoD launches new database to measure radiation exposure following Japan quake
Monday - 9/10/2012, 7:10pm EDT
DoD launched the Tomodachi Registry this week. It's available to all DoD-affiliated employees and their families. The site also includes information about the event and answers to frequently asked questions.
DoD said "after extensive environmental monitoring and analysis," it appears nobody affiliated with DoD who were in or near the Japanese mainland after the earthquake and nuclear disaster are known to have been exposed to dangerous levels of radiation.