Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DoD launches new database to measure radiation exposure following Japan quake
Monday - 9/10/2012, 7:10pm EDT
DoD launched the Tomodachi Registry this week. It's available to all DoD-affiliated employees and their families. The site also includes information about the event and answers to frequently asked questions.
DoD said "after extensive environmental monitoring and analysis," it appears nobody affiliated with DoD who were in or near the Japanese mainland after the earthquake and nuclear disaster are known to have been exposed to dangerous levels of radiation.