Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DISA releases 'master strategy' for technical services
Thursday - 9/6/2012, 6:58pm EDT
The plan is called the Global Information Grid Convergence Master Plan, and it rolls together emerging technologies and operational requirements to create a plan for all technical services.
DISA called the strategy a "living document," which the agency will expand over time to include best practices gleaned. In the next version of the strategy, DISA will include details of the Joint Information Environment architectures.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.