Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
DISA releases 'master strategy' for technical services
Thursday - 9/6/2012, 6:58pm EDT
The plan is called the Global Information Grid Convergence Master Plan, and it rolls together emerging technologies and operational requirements to create a plan for all technical services.
DISA called the strategy a "living document," which the agency will expand over time to include best practices gleaned. In the next version of the strategy, DISA will include details of the Joint Information Environment architectures.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.