Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - September 5
Wednesday - 9/5/2012, 7:31pm EDT
Michael O'Hanlon — Senior Foreign Policy Fellow, Brookings Institution
Michael O'Hanlon, a senior fellow in foreign policy at the Brookings Institution, discusses the Obama administration's revised defense strategy which indicated a shift toward the Asia Pacific region and the Air-Sea Battle concept of overseas military operations.
O'Hanlon also discussed the ticking sequestration clock, which is driving a lot of decision making in government and in the contracting world.
The timeline of events after sequestration would happen is starting to get more attention from experts, O'Hanlon said, but the uncertainty probably won't go away any time soon.
Also on the show: