Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - August 22
Wednesday - 8/22/2012, 4:31pm EDT
This is the In Depth show blog. Here you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Guy Timberlake — Co-Founder and Chief Visionary Officer, American Small Business Coalition
Agencies use requests-for-information, or RFIs, to get exactly that — information about possibilities to deal with whatever challenge they're facing.
But some of the information they're asking for may be getting a little personal, Guy Timberlake the co-founder and chief visionary officer at the American Small Business Coalition says.
Greg Wilshusen — Director of Information Security Issues, Government Accountability Office
The Environmental Protection Agency collects a lot of information that it needs to keep secure. But in a new review, the Government Accountability Office, which looked at the security protocol the agency has in place to keep its information secure, found some room for improvement.
Greg Wilshusen, a director of Information Security Issues at GAO, discusses the report's findings.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.
Vice Adm. Mark Harnitchek — Director of the Defense Logistics Agency
The Defense Logistics Agency is always busy, especially the man in charge of the operation — Vice Adm. Mark Harnitchek.
In the second part of our exclusive interview, Harnitchek says one of the biggest challenges facing the supply chain is counterfeits. He told Federal News Radio Executive Editor Jason Miller that knowing whether or not the DLA's actually getting what it's buying is more than just a performance issue.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Bill Dougan — President, National Federation of Federal Employees
President Barack Obama announced he'll raise federal pay by 0.5 percent — but he's waiting to do it until the continuing resolution Congress is promising, expires at the end of March next year.
Bill Dougan, president of the National Federation of Federal Employees, says he was "deeply disappointed" by the decision.
Fed pay raise on hold until after continuing resolution expires (related story)
Also on the show: