Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
Panetta announces new Senior Executive appointments
Friday - 8/17/2012, 9:28pm EDT
William Keeley was appointed the deputy chief technology officer for mission assurance at the Defense Information Systems Agency at Fort Meade, Md.
Arati Prabhakar was appointed the director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency in Arlington, Va. Prabhakar previously served as partner at U.S. Venture Partners in Menlo Park, Calif.
Jill Eileen Stiglich has been appointed to the service and will serve as deputy director, program acquisition and strategic sourcing in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense in Washington, D.C. Stiglich previously served as supervisory contract specialist in the same office.
And Ross W. Branstetter III will serve as general counsel for the Missile Defense Agency at Fort Belvoir, Va. Branstetter previously served as attorney advisor focusing on contracts for the Air Force.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.