Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Panetta announces new Senior Executive appointments
Friday - 8/17/2012, 9:28pm EDT
William Keeley was appointed the deputy chief technology officer for mission assurance at the Defense Information Systems Agency at Fort Meade, Md.
Arati Prabhakar was appointed the director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency in Arlington, Va. Prabhakar previously served as partner at U.S. Venture Partners in Menlo Park, Calif.
Jill Eileen Stiglich has been appointed to the service and will serve as deputy director, program acquisition and strategic sourcing in the Office of the Under Secretary of Defense in Washington, D.C. Stiglich previously served as supervisory contract specialist in the same office.
And Ross W. Branstetter III will serve as general counsel for the Missile Defense Agency at Fort Belvoir, Va. Branstetter previously served as attorney advisor focusing on contracts for the Air Force.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.