Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - August 8
Wednesday - 8/8/2012, 8:59pm EDT
Brendan McGarry — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
The Army has a $7 billion solicitation out for building renewable energy plants on its bases. The Army is hoping to start approving individual projects by 2013. Brendan McGarry talks about what the Pentagon is hoping to achieve.
Army releases $7B solicitation for renewable energy on bases (Federal News Radio)
Army Opens $7 Billion Renewable Energy Program to Bidders (Bloomberg Government)
Kim Weaver — Director of External Affairs, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Federal workers have a new retirement option available after the passage of the "moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act." Weaver explains how this could affect someone TSP participants and she offers suggestions for someone considering phasing into retirement.
TSP returns inch up in July (Related Story)
Also on the show: