Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - August 8
Wednesday - 8/8/2012, 8:59pm EDT
Brendan McGarry — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
The Army has a $7 billion solicitation out for building renewable energy plants on its bases. The Army is hoping to start approving individual projects by 2013. Brendan McGarry talks about what the Pentagon is hoping to achieve.
Army releases $7B solicitation for renewable energy on bases (Federal News Radio)
Army Opens $7 Billion Renewable Energy Program to Bidders (Bloomberg Government)
Kim Weaver — Director of External Affairs, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Federal workers have a new retirement option available after the passage of the "moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act." Weaver explains how this could affect someone TSP participants and she offers suggestions for someone considering phasing into retirement.
TSP returns inch up in July (Related Story)
Also on the show: