Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - August 8
Wednesday - 8/8/2012, 8:59pm EDT
Brendan McGarry — Reporter, Bloomberg Government
The Army has a $7 billion solicitation out for building renewable energy plants on its bases. The Army is hoping to start approving individual projects by 2013. Brendan McGarry talks about what the Pentagon is hoping to achieve.
Army releases $7B solicitation for renewable energy on bases (Federal News Radio)
Army Opens $7 Billion Renewable Energy Program to Bidders (Bloomberg Government)
Kim Weaver — Director of External Affairs, Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board
Federal workers have a new retirement option available after the passage of the "moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century Act." Weaver explains how this could affect someone TSP participants and she offers suggestions for someone considering phasing into retirement.
TSP returns inch up in July (Related Story)
Also on the show: