Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
MicroPact founder talks mobile device security
Thursday - 8/2/2012, 6:04pm EDT
Kris Collo, President and CEO of MicroPact, joined Industry Chatter to discuss mobile device use in the federal workplace and whether the bring-your-own-device policy is a good solution for the government. The government struggles to provide security protections for laptops and mobile devices are a new breed of technology presenting real hurdles for protecting the data employees put on their phones and tablets. He says a central office is needed to suggest how agencies should guard government data.
Collo sets the overall direction of MicroPact and his primary focus and responsibilities are in the areas of strategic planning, business development, contracts, finance and administration. Since founding the company in 1997, Mr. Collo has led the company through a period of constant growth, thereby repeatedly earning prestigious industry awards including Washington Technology Fast 50, the Smart CEO Volt Award and Department of Defense Nunn-Perry Award.