Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Retiring Air Force Chief of Staff Gen. Schwartz talks F22 safety during final press conference
Wednesday - 8/1/2012, 6:21pm EDT
Schwartz answered questions about the ongoing effort to a fix mysterious oxygen depletion problem that caused some F-22 pilots to feel dizzy and experience other symptoms of hypoxia. He said the suits pilots wear, including the hoses and valves that bring them oxygen will be modified. The problems have grounded and restricted the use of the jets for months.
He said he leaves the Air Force as it faces operating with fewer resources amid an increasingly complex geo-political and security environment. His successor will also have to address the lack of trust between the Air Force's top leadership and members of Congress.
Watch the full press conference here.