Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - July 13
Friday - 7/13/2012, 5:24pm EDT
Tammy Flanagan — Senior Benefits Director, National Institute of Transition Planning
With so many federal agencies offering incentives for workers to take early retirement, feds have a lot of questions to ask themselves. Do I really want to leave my job? How much will I earn in retirement pay? Can I afford to retire? And maybe most importantly, do I even qualify?
Julie Mintz — Planning Integration Branch Chief, DISA's cross- functional solutions center
The Defense Department released its strategy for moving to cloud computing this week. We have a link to the full document on our website at federal news radio dot com. One DoD component playing a prominent role in the execution of the strategy will be the Defense Information Systems Agency. DISA will act as the cloud "broker" for the entire department, coordinating the delivery of both government- provided and commercial cloud services.
Dr. Sandro Galea — Columbia University