Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - July 13
Friday - 7/13/2012, 5:24pm EDT
Tammy Flanagan — Senior Benefits Director, National Institute of Transition Planning
With so many federal agencies offering incentives for workers to take early retirement, feds have a lot of questions to ask themselves. Do I really want to leave my job? How much will I earn in retirement pay? Can I afford to retire? And maybe most importantly, do I even qualify?
Julie Mintz — Planning Integration Branch Chief, DISA's cross- functional solutions center
The Defense Department released its strategy for moving to cloud computing this week. We have a link to the full document on our website at federal news radio dot com. One DoD component playing a prominent role in the execution of the strategy will be the Defense Information Systems Agency. DISA will act as the cloud "broker" for the entire department, coordinating the delivery of both government- provided and commercial cloud services.
Dr. Sandro Galea — Columbia University