Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
In Depth interviews - July 13
Friday - 7/13/2012, 5:24pm EDT
Tammy Flanagan — Senior Benefits Director, National Institute of Transition Planning
With so many federal agencies offering incentives for workers to take early retirement, feds have a lot of questions to ask themselves. Do I really want to leave my job? How much will I earn in retirement pay? Can I afford to retire? And maybe most importantly, do I even qualify?
Julie Mintz — Planning Integration Branch Chief, DISA's cross- functional solutions center
The Defense Department released its strategy for moving to cloud computing this week. We have a link to the full document on our website at federal news radio dot com. One DoD component playing a prominent role in the execution of the strategy will be the Defense Information Systems Agency. DISA will act as the cloud "broker" for the entire department, coordinating the delivery of both government- provided and commercial cloud services.
Dr. Sandro Galea — Columbia University