Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews below.
In Depth interviews - July 6
Saturday - 7/7/2012, 1:13am EDT
Tim McManus — Vice President for Education and Outreach, Partnership for Public Service
Vacation season is here, and it's easy to forget...you're supposed to stop working during your time off.
Tim McManus, vice president for education and outreach at the Partnership for Public Service, shares some tips to help you get unplugged on your vacation so you can come back refreshed and ready to get back to business.
Brig. Gen. Margaret Barnes — Army Reserves
The Army Reserve is making a concerted push to educate people inside and outside the service about the value of diversity in the ranks.
Brig. Gen. Margarett Barnes of the Army Reserves discusses why diversity is good for the reserves.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
Jaime Gracia — President and CEO, Seville Government Consulting
Small business's piece of the federal contracting pie shrunk last year.
The new numbers out from the Small Business Administration have Congress looking at legislation to increase the government's small business contracting goal from 23 per cent to 25 per cent.
One expert, though, is calling that only "lip service." Jaime Gracia, the president and CEO of Seville Government Consulting, discusses why the government struggles to meet its small-business contracting goals.
Also on the show:
Federal News Countdown: Cloud computing and small-business contracts
Dan Blair, president and CEO of the National Academy of Public Administration, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners count down the top federal news story of the week.