Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Monday - Friday, 4-7 p.m.
In Depth with Francis Rose features daily interviews with top government executives and contractors. Listen live from 4 to 7 p.m. or download his archived interviews on our daily show blogs.
Market, trading data not compromised in data breach at financial agency
Monday - 6/25/2012, 6:16pm EDT
CFTC confirmed the breach last week as a phishing email that led one employee to a fraudulent site, Bloomberg Businessweek reported. A third party was then able to gain access to personnel data using the information input by the employee on the site.
CFTC said it will implement additional security controls and increase training for employees. The agency will also provide identity protection for employees through a credit monitoring company.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.